2015년 6월 18일 목요일

video reflection

Until now, i took 4~5 videos in class.
It was really hard for me to take videos on my own.
I've never gotten that experiences before.
When i tried at the first time, i got so stressful.
I really didn't know how to deal with that.
I am not good at using computer and i don't like it.
Without doing homework, i never use computer in my life.
Even though i have computer's licences, i have been forgotten everything!!!


But now, i am quite brave to use computer.
And i am interested in arranging post something!


I couldn't forget my quizlet's problem. kkkk
Someone deleted my words in quizlet and i couldn't put my words!
It was really stressful and I wanna break all computer!
But few days ago, i got one mail and then i solved it.


Professor, this semester is really fun and a little stressful........a little
Kidding!! I was so closed with friends in this class!
Thank you so much this semester and i wanna meet you next class!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기