2015년 5월 16일 토요일

analysis of interview

It was great experience to practice job interview!!
I have naver taken job interview before.
I was so nerveous to answer some questions.
And i couldn't contact interviewer's eyes.
Nomally, i don't have a problem to see speaker's eyes.
But interviewer's eyes were different!!
They had strange atmosphere so i couldn't!!!!
And i couldn't stay my body.
I twisted my body and bent my head down.
Most biggist problem was that i couldn't speak very well.
I really wanted to speak naturally and fluently.
Actually i was frozen........
2 minutes were so long.
When i left time but i couldn't continue answers, i just smiled.
If it was real situation, i wouldn't get a job.
I feel i need to practice interviews.
Next year i will be graduating university but i hope i get a job this year.
This experience gives me that i am so serious to get jobs.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기